This metal separator is used for the inspection of bulk materials in free-fall conveyor pipes. It detects all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, ...) - even if such contamination are embedded in the product. Metal contamination are rejected by means of the separation unit ("Quick Flap").
It primarily is used in industries with very high hygienic demands.
• Separation unit and product-contacting metal parts completely made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
• Low mounting height guarantees easy integration of the metal separator in existing pipe systems
• Separate detection and separation units:
– The free-fall height can be adapted on site
– The position of the reject outlet can be swivelled to match the position of the collecting container
• Quick and minimum-effort installation due to standard Jacob connection system
• Auto-learn function with product compensation for optimal adaptation to the intrinsic conductivity of the product to be inspected
• Increased interference immunity to electromagnetic pollution and vibration
• Highest scanning sensitivity for all metals
■ Metal separator for the inspection of powdery and fine-grained bulk materials
■ Detects magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination
■ Separation by way of stainless steel reject flap
■ Hygienic design without any corners and edges in the separation unit
■ Complies with IFS and HACCP